Please upgrade your browser.
April 2019 Quarterly Volunteer and Leadship Meeting
04/16/2019 05:30 PM - 07:00 PM CST
We Need You!
Join us in Hall 4 at CASI, 1035 W. Kimberly Rd., Davenport, for our special Spring Volunteer Roundup. Sandwich/salad supper provided at no charge.
COMMUNITY OUTREACH VOLUNTEERS
• This is a great way to start with NAMI. We attend and table 40 events a year. Talk with the public and share NAMI education and support program information. We'll be working the Spurthi Race in late April, the Life is Beautiful Concert in June, and more.
NAMIWALKS COMMITTEE CHAIRS NEEDED
• Civic Teams Chair 1: meet with potential civic and faith-based organizations to facilitate team sign-ups
• Corporate Teams Chair 1: meet with potential corporate contacts to facilitate team sign-ups
• Family Teams Chair 1: respond to family inquires and facilitate team sign-ups
• Also looking for public relations support and entertainment recruitment help
EDUCATION & SUPPORT GROUP VOLUNTEERS
We are currently looking for candidates in the areas of:
• Parents of Youth Support Group Facilitators, Muscatine County
• Family-to-Family Education Program Instructors - past course graduates who would like to teach the course. We are expanding our geographic reach and are in need of new instructors.
• Contact Education Coordinator Vicki Walters for details and instructor/facilitator/volunte
er applications @ email@example.com
|NeonCRM by Neon One|