Please upgrade your browser.
November 2018 Volunteer and Leadership Meeting
Please join us!
November 2018 Volunteer & Leadership Meeting
Tuesday, November 13, 2018
5:30 - 7 p.m.
CASI - Hall 4
1035 W Kimberly Rd, Davenport
Light food & refreshments provided
Get Social. It's the Season of Giving.
If only we can tell people how to help us, then most are willing to help. You can do this in as little as 30 to 60 seconds. As a volunteer, you bring credibility to NAMI's story by sharing your story and opinions.
Work with NAMI Board member Andrew Orrego-Lindstad on your SOAR Elevator Speech. Andrew is Director of Donor Relations at the Area Substance Abuse Council, Iowa. He'll take us through this federal-agency (SAMHSA) training.
And if you're new to NAMI and would like to volunteer, this is a great way to meet other volunteers and get information.
We are currently looking for education program instructor candidates in the areas of:
• Family & Friends monthly seminars (must be a NAMI family program instructor)
• Family Support Group Facilitators – Rock Island County
• Family Support Group Facilitators – additional team for Scott County
• NAMI Homefront Instructors – Rock Island and Scott Counties
• Basics Instructors for UnityPoint Intensive Outpatient Program, Rock Island
• Family-to-Family Instructors: Cedar, Muscatine, Scott, Clinton & Jackson Counties
Contact Education Coordinator Vicki Walters for details and instructor/facilitator/volunteer applications @ firstname.lastname@example.org
|Powered by NeonCRM|